- Hot Water up to 90°C
- 3000 PSI / 200 BAR Pressure
- 4200 PSI / 280 BAR Turbo Pressure
- 1000L Water Tank
- 30M 3/8" Wire Braid High Pressure Hose
- Heavy Duty Gun and Double Lance
- Adjustable Chemical Dispenser w/5L Chemical Bottle
- 21 Litres Per Minute
The Hottie V is the Hottie IV's bigger brother. It features instead a Genuine Spitwater SW21200DE at 3000 PSI and 21 Litres Per Minute.
The feature list also includes, a 30 metre hose and reel, toolbox, genuine Westchock wheel chocks, 1000L water tank, adjustable temperature up to 90°C, low speed pump, and a low level water cut off.
Mine site ready, this trailer also comes with a 5L chemical bottle and adjustable chemical injection.
Designed and manufactured in Western Australia, this is a Spitwater WA trailer, built for rough WA conditions.
- Low Speed Pump
- Powder Coated Zinc Annealed Chasis
- Kubota Diesel Engine
- Triplex Ceramic Plunger Pump
- Adjustable Temperature
- Comes with West Chock Wheel Chocks
- Electric Key Start
- Brass Head
- Low Level Water Cut Off
- 100% External Bypass into Cooling Tank
- 1000L Tank
- Westchock Wheel Chocks
- Tandem Axle Galvanised Trailer
Litres Per Minute: