- Hot Water up to 90°C
- 3000 PSI / 200 BAR Pressure
- 4650 PSI / 320 BAR Turbo Pressure
- 15 Litres Per Minute
- 1000L Water Tank
- 30M 3/8" Wire Braid High Pressure Hose
- Heavy Duty Gun and Double Lance
- Adjustable Chemical Dispenser w/10L Chemical Bottle
Powered by a genuine Spitwater SW15200DE, the Hottie IV brings a dual axle, heavy duty, hot water, high pressure cleaning solution to the table.
Featuring a 30 metre hose and reel, adjustable temperature up to 90°C, low level water cut off, 1000L water tank, and genuine Westchock wheel chocks. The Hottie IV brings everything you need for a mobile, heavy duty, hot water, trailer mounted solution.
The Hottie IV also includes an adjustable chemical dispenser and a 10L chemical bottle.
Designed and manufactured in Western Australia, this is a Spitwater WA trailer, built for rough WA conditions.
- Low Speed Pump
- Powder Coated Zinc Annealed Chasis
- Kubota Diesel Engine
- Triplex Ceramic Plunger Pump
- Adjustable Temperature
- Electric Key Start
- Brass Head
- Low Level Water Cut Off
- 100% External Bypass into Cooling Tank
- 1000L Tank
- Westchock Wheel Chocks
- Galvanized Tandem Axle Trailer
Litres Per Minute: