Thank you for shopping with OEM Group.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we are here to help.Claims and Returns
A customer will be taken to have accepted goods received by them, as being in accordance with their order, unless they notify the company in writing of their claim within 48 hours from the date of receipt of the goods.No return of goods that are allegedly defective or faulty will be accepted by the company unless either:
1. The customer is a consumer in relation to those goods and is entitled to return them because a consumer guarantee applies.
2. The company has given prior written authorisation for the return of the goods.
If the company consents to the return of the goods with prior written authorisation, the customer must:
1. Provide the company with a written statement setting out the reasons for the return of the goods.
2. Give the company details of the original invoice number and the date of delivery of the goods.
3. Provide to the company a copy of the receipt or delivery docket relating to the goods.
4. Return the goods in their original condition as at the time of their sale.
5. Pay to the company an administrative handling charge of $25.00 for the company’s processing costs associated with the return of the goods.
Upon receiving a returned item we will inform you and provide you details on your eligibility for a refund.
To request a refund or for more information on these and other company policies please contact us either via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (08) 9270 0200.Cancellations
For cancellation of an order please contact us either via email at: email@example.com or via phone at (08) 9270 0200.